In addition to detracting from one’s appearance of youth, health, and confidence in social situations, dark circles are also an indication of skin aging. Therefore, successfully treating dark circles at home and learning Tips For Reducing Dark Circles Under Eyes is always of utmost importance in terms of health and aesthetic maintenance. In addition to affecting looks, dark circles around the eyes can cause a variety of additional health issues. Here are the simple Tips For Reducing Dark Circles Under Eyes below.
- The concept and causes of dark circles under the eyes
- 11 Best Tips For Reducing Dark Circles Under Eyes You Should Try
The concept and causes of dark circles under the eyes
First of all, to understand why we have dark circles under our eyes and Tips For Reducing Dark Circles Under Eyes, understanding the concept and causes of dark circles in the eyes is extremely important. This will help prevent dark circles from continuing to appear and limit the rapid aging of the eye area. Specifically:
1. The concept of dark circles in the eyes
The area under the eyes, the skin around the eyelids, is the area most likely to appear with dark circles. Signs of dark circles when appearing are these areas of skin will be darker than usual, in addition to being accompanied by puffiness that causes physical discomfort. However, the appearance of dark circles in the eyes is not a pathological form, mainly related to cosmetic problems.
However, dark eyes can also appear due to a number of diseases such as infection, and trauma, causing swelling and pain. If dark circles appear due to these reasons, it is necessary to take timely medical treatment measures to avoid bad conditions.
2. What factors do dark circles appear from?
Having measures to treat dark circles and reduce dark circles properly is not enough, but it is necessary to take measures to prevent dark circles from occurring. Understanding the causes of dark eyes is the best way to take reasonable preventive measures. Causes of dark eyes include:
- Aging: usually appears as people get older. Dark circles appear when the skin lacks collagen and loses elasticity in the skin. In addition, aging makes the skin more susceptible to damage as well as the appearance of sweat glands in the area around the eyes which is the cause of dark eyes.
- Genetics: often due to poor circulation of capillaries in the thin skin under the eyes, leading to many people at a young age having dark circles under the eyes caused by genetics.
- Fatigue: people when the body is in a tired state, often staying up late or due to overwork, making it difficult to sleep, disrupting living hours, and leading to dark eyes with symptoms. such as puffiness, even puffiness, and heavy darkening of the eyelids.
- Allergic rhinitis: allergic rhinitis will cause swelling around the nose, making it harder for blood to circulate, leading to darker skin around the face.
- Environmental factors: External factors such as insomnia, stress or lack of water can also cause dark circles under the eyes.
- Lack of water: The skin is easier to darken than usual if there is a lack of water. Therefore, if dark circles appear, it may also be because the skin is severely dehydrated.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun causes the skin to produce more melanin, leading to the darkening of the skin in areas exposed to a lot of sunlight.
Recognizing the causes of dark under the eyes is very important, this is the best Tips For Reducing Dark Circles Under Eyes we can prevent and overcome dark eyes from happening.
11 Best Tips For Reducing Dark Circles Under Eyes You Should Try
Tomato is a useful Tips For Reducing Dark Circles Under Eyes because this fruit naturally fades dark circles as well as makes the skin soft and elastic. All you have to do is mix a teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and rub this mixture under the eyes, leave it on for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
2. Mashed potato
Mash a few raw potatoes and squeeze out the juice. Then take a cotton ball and dip it in potato juice, close your eyes, and apply this cotton over the entire dark circles. Similar to tomatoes, apply for about 10 minutes and rinse with cold water.
3. Cold tea bags
You can steep tea bags, preferably a chamomile or green tea bags, with water and chill them by placing them in the refrigerator. Then, take the tea bag and place it over your eyes. Use this method daily to see a noticeable change.
4. Almond oil
Almonds are rich in vitamin E and almond oil is an emollient that makes the skin more elastic. This is a simple, easy-to-follow treatment, you just need to apply a layer of almond oil on the dark circles under the eyes and massage gently, leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning.
5. Cold milk
Regular use of cold milk will help reduce dark circles as well as soften the skin. Take a cotton ball and dip it in a bowl of cold milk for a while. Then, apply it to the dark circles, then rinse with water.
6. Orange juice
Mix orange juice with a few drops of glycerin and apply this mixture to the dark circles under the eyes. This not only helps fade dark spots but also makes the skin around the area glow naturally.
7. Yoga, meditation
One of the main alleged causes of dark circles is stress, depression, and a hectic lifestyle. If practiced regularly, yoga and meditation not only prevent dark circles but also help balance the body’s biological clock, as well as calm the mind and body.
Put the cucumber slices in the fridge for 30 minutes, then take them out and put them on your eyes. Leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water, you will feel the skin lightening up immediately.
9. Mint leaf
Mint is known for its strong and fresh scent. They can also help get rid of those ugly dark circles under your eyes. Just crush a few leaves with water, make a paste, and apply on dark circles, leave on for 10 minutes and wash with cold water. Do this every night for a week to see amazing results.
10. Rose water
Rose water helps rejuvenate the skin and is known as a beauty ingredient. Rose water is also used to get rid of dark circles quickly. Just dip a cotton ball in rose water solution and apply on dark circles under the eyes for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water. Continue doing this every night for a month to get the best results.
11. Buttermilk and turmeric
Turmeric and avocado are known for their many health benefits. Take two teaspoons of buttermilk and turmeric powder and mix well, then apply this mixture on the dark circles and leave it on for at least 15 minutes and then wash your face with warm water to get rid of the circles. dark eyes.